We can help you with all of your mental health billing needs. Established in 2001 and specializing in patient billing for mental health, A.C.E. Billing Inc is owned and operated by Annette C. Elizabeth. Annette has held various positions, as office manager, medical billing specialist, and medical billing consultant, in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area since 1985. With a B.A. combining Business Administration and Women's Studies, she brings 30 years of experience and expertise to your patient billing needs.
A.C.E. Billing will handle all your patient billing needs including:
- Building a patient information database for easy access to patient demographics and balances.
- Timely submitting of electronic insurance claims.
- Following up on unpaid and incorrectly paid insurance claims.
- Sending patient remainder statements that include a phone number for your patients to call if they have questions about their bill.
- Monthly reports to manage the financial aspects of your practice.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reports to assist with income tax and MinnesotaCare tax preparation and reporting.
- Friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable service for both you and your patients at an affordable price.
- A.C.E. Billing employees are proficient in the following medical billing software programs: Therapy Notes, Office Ally, Medisoft, ProCentive, and HealthFusion.